Dystopian Studios 1 is a unique, versatile boutique photo studio located near downtown Los Angeles at the Brewery Arts Complex. Featuring a number of unique sets and backgrounds, it is ideally suited for small and medium sized shoots (less than 15 people.) Excellent for glamour, fashion, headshots, fine art, product, fetish, pinup and much more.
It is a ground floor studio with a loading zone at the front door. The studio is fully climate controlled and has plentiful free parking right outside the studio door.
- 1550 Square Foot total. 1000 sq ft downstairs studio. 500 Square Foot upstairs including changing area, make-up station with natural or artificial illumination, restroom with full bath, full kitchen and additional shooting areas.
Fully climate controlled/air conditioned/heated space
Maximum ceiling height to 20′
2 reserved parking spots inside the gate. Plentiful free street parking. Ground floor (no flights of stairs to lug equipment.)
45′ backaway distance from fixed seamless/backgound stand. We have white, black, green screen, and a large selection of colors for rent.
White walls can be dressed/painted to suit your needs. Inquire for painting/set design rates.
3 C-Stands, lighting stands, sandbags, grip equipment included free with rental
High Speed internet and Wi/FI suitable for streaming.
Totally private creative space, no other shoots or studio owners looking over your shoulder as you create.
670 Moulton Ave #9, Los Angeles, CA 90031
Google maps will get you to the area, not to the studio door
1. Enter through the guard gate halfway down Moulton Avenue. Tell the guard your destination address.
2. Turn right immediately after the guard gate
3. Wind along the green metal building until you arrive at the end by the purple fence.
4. One vehicle can park along the small tree planters at the fence. A second vehicle can park on the side of the building, along the white planter
5. Wear a mask at all times outside the studio, it is a requirement of the complex